“Why Pay When You Can Get It For Free ?
As an entrepreneur or a startup specialist you may have access to a great tech team to help you get the desired data or results.This comes handy when you aren’t that tech savvy.
There are chances however when you are a small team and you may or may not be able to afford a tech team. This is the time when you have all the pressures in the world to handle your various functions like:
- Customer Services
The list can be huge and never ending and can go anon.
How do you manage your productivity then ?
Shashank Mehrotra pointed out point blank to this answer for Entrepreneurs:
“They should not have a facebook account .
I would agree to a bit .
Keith Barry pointed out these following tools for usage:
- Basecamp for project management
- Skype for IM
- Powwownow for free international conference calls
- Join.me for web meetings and screen sharing (free version works great if you dont need the added features of the paid version)
- Evernote for web clipping, note taking, organizing
- Jungle Disk for shared cloud storage
- Newsblur for reading blogs
These are the list of some top 10 tools for your various startup functions:
- Trello is great cloud based task and thought organizer.
- Springpad (and Evernote) for notes
- Hootsuite (free version) analyze multiple social media networks
- Google Docs (Hardly people use the power of Google docs)
- SmartSignin with just one click, you can log into all your web accounts, securely
- Paper.li Share favorite content as a virtual magazine/newspaper
- Join.me Another tool for screen sharing and web conferencing is Anymeeting.
- MailChimp- Free version for email marketing
- Create Diagrams: https://www.draw.io/
- LinkedIn (My personal favorite, connecting with your prospective customers directly)
What is your favorite tool that you use for being productive and is free for usage ?
May I invite you to share your thoughts and experiences and feel free to share this thread with someone who might want to read and take a dig.
Have an awesome week.